Next Daphne Barak specai is soon to air on televisions worldwide. The news about the special is exclusively published at the Daily Mail: Britney Spears’ ex-husband Kevin Federline breaks his decade-long silence.
Daily Mail: Britney Spears
WORLD EXCLUSIVE to reveal their sons have chosen not to see their mother for MONTHS and find her nude selfies ‘tough’ – while claiming her father’s 13-year conservatorship ‘saved her.’
- **WORLD EXCLUSIVE**
- Sean Preston, 16, and 15-year-old Jayden still love their mother but have chosen to stay away, says Federline
- They did not attend the hitmaker’s wedding this summer to long term boyfriend and model Sam Asghari, 28
- The boys live with Federline and his now wife of nine years Victoria and their daughters Jordan and Payton
- Kevin’s eldest children – Kori, 20, and Kaleb, 18, from his relationship with Shar Jackson – are frequent visitors
- Preston has started producing music and wants to take guitar lessons, while Jayden is a keen piano player
Britney Spears has lived most of her life in the public gaze. Marriages, motherhood, mental health issues, family breakdown and bitter legal dispute… They have all played out via the unforgiving glare of the camera lens. Others have stood alongside her in that spotlight too. among them, there is a former backing dancer by the name of Kevin Federline.
For two years, following a whirlwind romance that started in 2004, Kevin was Britney’s husband. He is the father to her two children – Sean Preston, 16, and 15-year-old Jayden. Ever since, he has worked hard to keep their sons out of the limelight.
Now he has broken a near decade-long silence in a wide-ranging, moving TV interview. He talks openly for the first time about the reality of life as the former ‘Mr Spears’.